BENEFITS OF OLIVE OIL
Our olive oil, obtained by manually picking the olives at their ripe time and cold pressing without oxidation, is a useful food that can be described as „nature’s pharmacy“. The olives are cold-pressed directly in the field, immediately after harvest. The oil color is greenish-yellowish. The higher the purity of an oil, the darker its color. The healthiest olive oil is extra virgin olive oil as it is completely natural and original in its purest form. Our country, beautiful Turkey, ranks 7th in world olive oil production. Our olive oil offers the following advantages:
• Skin, hair and digestive system health. Because it is compatible with the chemical structure and pH levels of our skin, it does not cause any irritation. It nourishes the skin, moisturizes and reduces the effects of aging.
· By chopping / mashing an avocado and enriching it with our olive oil, you get an extremely effective and natural moisturizer very easily and naturally, without harmful additives. In fact, olive oil is even used to treat eczema.
• Olive oil softens and smooths dry hair. It strengthens the hair follicles. By mixing with honey, you can make a natural and highly effective hair mask yourself.
• Our oil is also extremely beneficial for the digestive system. It is used to treat hemorrhoids and constipation. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it helps cleanse the intestines. Oral intake of 1 tablespoon in the morning.
• Due to its natural ingredients it lowers the blood sugar level and is very good for diabetes patients. Scientific studies have shown that the oil reduces the risk of breast and prostate cancer. It is also known to lower cholesterol levels. Oral intake of 1 tablespoon in the morning.
• A 5-year study by the University of Bordeaux found that the risk of stroke is significantly reduced in people over 65 years of age. The risk of stroke is 41% lower in people who consume olive oil. Oral intake of 1 tablespoon in the morning.
• The oil helps you lose weight due to its low saturated fat content.
• A tablespoon of olive oil drunk on an empty stomach in the morning helps prevent heart and liver diseases.
• It contains a high content of A and E vitamins and has a diuretic effect. In order to achieve this high level of efficiency, olive oil must be produced with the greatest care and be an organic product. For this reason, taking into account all these processes, we produce meticulously by hand with a lot of love for the product.
The slightly higher price is due to its high quality and the elaborate handwork.